360° bullet-time photography studio in Montréal / World wide bullet-time events
We're doing high-end 360-degree event and studio bullet-time photography. Our two studios are located in the heart of the Plateau Mont-Royal in Montréal, and are available for multimedia productions, live events and films. Servicing for live events is also available world-wide for bullet-time photography events.
We have been doing bullet-time events/studio work over the years for Facebook, Riot Games, Microsoft, Intel, Chevrolet, Tommy Hilfiger, Dom Perignon, Twitter, Adobe and much more.
As seen on PetaPixel, CNN, FStoppers, Adobe, and more.
- Burst mode shooting at 2 frames/second on all cameras simultaneously
- Up-front perfect calibration or post calibration available
- Web-based live preview within a few seconds
- From 10 to 200 cameras
- Full set of custom bullet-time optimized softwares (control, stabilize, trigger, gather, process, preview, publish)
- Light-weight setup, easy to travel around
- Many different configurations available (120°, 360°, custom diameter...)
- Raw mode shooting
- Interval triggering: https://vimeo.com/188601653/2b1f0bcd75
- Usb triggered solution
- *NEW* Check out the disconnected online version of our bullet-time software (it's all web based!).
- *NEW* After Effect automatic rendering using templates.
- *NEW* Load balancing processing: stack multiple computers to speed up the processing of the files.
- Also available:
- Custom sync cable + trigger system
- Consulting / support / troubleshooting on your own kit
- Post-calibration API