Light-painting photography workshop in Boston
15 May 2013
*** NEW Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/ericpare ***
Boston - June 15 & 16, 2013
"Mastering studio quality pictures using light painting techniques"
What will be covered?
- Deep understanding of properly lighting the subject in space and time
- Preparing your model with the right breathing / posing techniques
- Creating huge flares
- Working with different shapes, colors and angles
- Preparing the equipment
- I'll setup a Canon 5d3 and I'll give you your pictures. If you want to bring your own camera, bring also tripod and a pocket wizard + connector cable. I'll have a spear cable for Canon Rebels and another one for Canon 20D+/5D+..
- You'll have to request the approval of the model before publishing any pictures on the web.
- Wear black clothings!
We'll obviously not do any bullet time stuff, but if enough people bring cameras, we'll have cool multi angle shots.
Follow me on Facebook or Instagram to get more info about upcoming projects.
If you ended up here trying to find info about the light-painting tubes, search no more, everything is explained here in full details: fb.com/groups/ericpare.